Sunday, April 19, 2009

Day 108: Virtual caregiving

If someone you love is ill and you'd like to find a way to help them through the crisis without being intrusive, check out foodtidings.com and lotsahelpinghands.com. Here you and others can sign up to prepare and deliver meals or provide other specific types of help.

I apologize for the lateness of this post. (I switched my settings to Pacific time to get it in on time.) I'm attending a friend's wedding in Hawaii, and while I made it here in time, my luggage has not (still has not actually). So I am at the mercy of the kind folks at American Airlines to deliver not only my bathing suit and clothing, but my laptop charger and video camera as well. I do have my next few days' posts prepared, it's just a matter of finding a way to get them on the Internet to you. Thanks for understanding!!!